[A WHOLE NEW WORLD] ROBAA MALL TAMAN ANGGREK

I can show you the world~ ... Shinning Shimmering Splendid~... 
Hey guys, I'm not gonna singing on this time. I have something big to be announced. But yes, I'm gonna show you the world. The Whole New World of Robba Yakitori. Okay, I will make it simple. Robaa Yakitori is now ROBAA. New Sensation, New Look, and New Ambience. I think most of people will think that Robaa Yakitori only offers anything related to Yakitori. So, the owner of Robba Yakitori wants to change their mindset by re-transforming ROBAA YAKITORI into ROBAA (Yakitori | Bento | Donburi). Here is the story about new world named ROBAA.

Sneak Peek
In June 5, 2016, I got chance to have a food blogger gathering at the new concept of Robaa's Mall Taman Anggrek outlet. In the "SPECTACOLOUR" theme, Robaa had been transformed into the catchy outlet with colours everywhere. Let's have a look!
Entrance
Wall Art
Sake Bottle
On this gathering, Robba had collaborated with Lumineux Party Planner to make an awesome decoration like this.
By Lumineux Party Planner

Flowers by Lumineux Party Planner
Flowers by Lumineux Party Planner
Yakitori Grill
Festival Donburi
For those who have ever visited the old Robaa's Mall Taman Anggrek outlet, you absolutely know what's the different from its new renovation. Look at my flatlay shot (first picture), the menu book is also changed. "Not only the outlet, we must change our cooking standard", said the owner. For your information, this new concept has been applied only for Mall Taman Anggrek oultet and It is coming soon for Grand Indonesia outlet. 

New Food Sensation
As I said in the first section about the owner wants, you could find not only yakitori but also bento, donburi, appetizer, and specialty drinks. But on this story, I focus on the most stunning menu only because I want you feel what I feel on the last food tasting at Robaa. Let's start!

1. Tebasaki Gyoza (IDR 24K/2 pcs)
Tebasaki Gyoza
Simply call it fried chicken wings. Who can resist to this food?. This is my favourite dish in affordable price. So, worth it. Crisp and dry outside but sorry, a little bit oily inside. Overall, I still enjoyed eating this Tebasaki but It would be more perfect when it is dry both side. 

2. Tebasaki Shio (IDR 22K/2 pcs)
Tebasaki Teriyaki
This one was perfect grilled and It was so "finger-licking good" for me. I could feel the BOOM of DELICIOUS surrounding on my mouth when I bite the Tebasaki.

3. Yaki-MEGA-Tori (IDR 45K)
Have you seen the longest yakitori in the world? I assumed that only Robaa had it, Yakitori in MEGA size. Call it YAKIMEGATORI. 
Which One is YAKIMEGATORI?
Look Closer!
YAKIMEGATORI
YAKIMEGATORI
Don't need to argue about the taste and I have no doubt with this Yakimegatori. This is the biggest food sensation of Robaa's new concept (yakitori in the new look). You guys better check this out on the spot.

4. Complete Bento (IDR 75K)
Complete Bento

This bento consists of Chicken Leg Teriyaki, Chicken Ball Teriyaki, Beef Tenderlion Teriyaki, Beef Enoki Teriyaki and Shitake Teriyaki. Superb COMBO for taking care of your hungry tummy. 



5. Katsu Bento (IDR 65K)
Katsu Bento

It consists of Chicken Leg Katsu, Chicken Breast Katsu, Beef Katsu, and Shitake Katsu. Another combo to fill your tummy. Choose wisely. LOL.


New Drink Sensation
Robaa has 2 package drinks for you on its new concept. "Specialty Drink" and "Coffee"
Drink Sensation
Specialty Drink
1. Matha Raichi (IDR 39K)
Can you imagine that green tea, lychee, and fresh milk are mixed together? I have never been tasted this unique drink before. If I met the founder of this drink, I'm gonna say Thank You for him/her for making this fresh drink. The taste is FANTASTIC!

2. Remon Classic (IDR 22K)
Nothing special on this drink. It's just an ordinary lemon juice. But it is worth if you are looking for freshness. Remon Classic suit up to you because it contains lemon syrup, lime, and carbonated water.

3. Furutsu Punch (IDR 39K)
Another drink with unique taste from Robaa. Cranberry, Orange, and Lime are mixed well in fresh sensation. Not my favourite, but I will recommend this Punch for you.

Coffee
1. Banana Coffemint (IDR 35K)
Again, They created the coffee drink in the creative way. I like this so much. I have another way in drinking coffee now. This coffee drink gives some spirit of life.

2. Nutella Mint (IDR 35K)
If you could remember the flavour of Nutella, and then you could guess the taste of this menu. To tell you the truth, it is too sweet for me. Maybe, it should be more lighter (less sweet). 

3. Matcha Coffee Paradise (IDR 35K)
Coffee drink with Matcha Ice Cream, Lychee, and Mint Leaves on the top. I think it has a great combination and I have known why It named "Paradise" since I drank it. :). Prove that "paradise" by yourself.
Matcha Coffee Paradise
Yay, we are almost done. But I have an additional shot for you. Enjoy!
All New Menu
Close Up
Yumm...
We Had So Much Fun
Yes, we had so much fun. Thank you for showing your whole new world, Robaa! Good luck on your business. Can't wait for the next outlet renovation.

Hey, special program for you from Robaa :
1. In period of June 6 until August 28, 2016, you will get a "Limited Authentic Cute Mug" that originally designed by Robba in every min. purchase of IDR 150K (before tax and service). It valid for every Monday - Sunday
2. Post & Win. Post your activity inside Robaa outlet, new ambience, or new menu to your Instagram account to get free voucher buy 1 get 1 Bento. Don't forget mention @robaa_id and hashtag #SPECTACOLOUR

...

A whole new world~ ... Don't you dare close eyes~ ... 
Open your eyes, now it's your turn to see the new things from Robaa's Mall Taman Anggrek outlet. 

_ _ _ _ _

Price List Summary
1. Yakimegatori : IDR 45K
2. Chicken Bento : IDR 60K
3. Katsu Bento : IDR 65K
4. Complete Bento : IDR 75K
5. Tebasaki Gyoza : IDR 24K
6. Tebasaki Shio/Teriyaki : IDR 22K
7. Matcha Raichi : IDR 39K
8. Furutsu Punch : IDR 39K
9. Remon Classic : IDR 22K
10. Matcha Coffee Paradise : IDR 35K
11. Banana Coffeemint : IDR 35K
12. Nutella Mint : IDR 35K


Visit for details


Mall Taman Anggrek LVL. 3 #301


Or

Grand Indonesia West Mall LVL. 5 Unit ED 2 03A


Facebook : robayakitori
Twitter : @robaa_id
Instagram : @robaa_id
..

Follow Me On Instagram :


Comments

Popular Posts