[NEW LAUNCH] KAMO KUMA DESSERT HOUSE & BISTRO

Since I've worked Kelapa Gading, I love and keep exploring food here. So many food outlet coming along the street. After the new one, there's another new one. Yes! Food businesses is so bright at Kelapa Gading.

The other day, I visited "Kamo Kuma". I've targeted this restaurant as my next stop for a long time but I didn't find the right moment to stop by. And then.. finally, i got my chance to taste the food of Kamo Kuma's. 


When you enter Kamo Kuma, you will see "Green" and "Yellow" everywhere. Those colors will re-fresh your mind and make us relax to eat. and let's talk about food below.

1. Indomie Goreng Telur Asin with Telur Ceplok, Chicken Karage and Vegetables
Do you see that creamy sauce? Yes, SALTED EGG YOLK!! Mix it well with Indomie before you eat. For those who love salted egg, you should consider of this menu. For me, this is my top favorite choices of Indomie's menus here.

2. Indomie Goreng Cabe Ijo with Telur Ceplok, Chicken Karage, and Vegetables
As my humble opinion, that "Cabe Ijo" is not so spicy at all. Maybe, Kamo Kuma should have made it stronger. Overall, this menu is just OK for me.

3. SoMie and SoTi Goreng
This is the result when you combine bread and noodle with Beef Sausage. SoMie means Sosis Mie, SoTi means Sosis Roti. I prefer SoMie than SoTi. All you do is eat it before it gets warm.

4. Ropang Smore's with Chocolate Filling", Chocolate Topping and Chocolate Ice-Cream
Roasted bread with filling, baked marshmallow and ice-cream on the top. My choice is : 1) Filling - Chocolate 2) Topping - Chocolate 3) Ice-Cream - Chocolate. I got difficult when I eat Ropang Smore's. The Baked Marshmallow was too sticky. But I always love the chocolate, i can't resist for this dessert.

Price List
1. Indomie Goreng Telur Asin with Telur Ceplok, Chicken Karage and Vegetables (IDR 27K)
2. Indomie Goreng Cabe Ijo with Telur Ceplok, Chicken Karage, and Vegetables (IDR 27K)
3. SoMie and SoTi Goreng (IDR 19K/pcs)
4. Ropang Smore's with Chocolate Filling and Chocolate Ice-Cream (IDR 33K)
*The price depends on your choice of toppings

Visit Kamo Kuma to get more details

Jl. Gading Boulevard Raya QA1 No. 20, Kelapa Gading - Jakarta Utara
Phone : (021) 96762929


Comments

Popular Posts