[ITALIAN TASTE] TRATTORIA CUCINA ITALIANA

Ciao!!


I greet you in Italian Language because it is related to my next review about “One Stop Italian Restaurant” at ST. Moritz, Jakarta. TRATTORIA CUCINA ITALIANA


Hey, we do not declare war here... This is so eye-catching when you enter the restaurant, very cool SIGNATURE art on the wall. 




Let's see the ambience here. Very cozy indeed! ST. Moritz' outlet has 2 floors as you see you on the picture. I love the warm skylight surrounding the restaurant which is coming from outside then passing through the middle-sepia glass wall. Absolutely, the light will make you stay longer here.

Here is my first impression. I do smile when i got compliment from Trattoria. They don't want to make you waiting and doing nothing after ordering the menu. They make you biting something Salty and Savory thing. 

Soon, the dishes is coming one by one, awesome and sexy Italian dish. I love the way they served the high quality food in good decorations, bright colors, and painstaking plating.

1. Pollo Ripieno con Funghi (IDR 120K)
Stuffing chicken breast with mozzarella, sauteed spinach served with pomodoro sauce.
Let's look closer. Don't need to ask about the taste. The taste is pretty good, strong, and unforgettable. The texture is a little bit crunchy and not too oily. Can you see the Juicy Podomoro inside? In this shot, I just focus on the main dish. The main dish is also served with mashed potato with sheet of cauliflower. I think its price is little bit high but it's still worth to eat.

2. Pedolaccia Formaggi (IDR 85K)
Baked penne pasta served with cream cheese sauce
Cheesy Bites!! Suit for those who love cheese. The ingredients are blend into one that you can taste it by eating that penne. The portion is so big for me. That's right, this one makes me suffering from my hungry fever again. 

3. Pizza Bismark (IDR 96K)
Tomato, mozarella, turkey bacon and egg as the toppings
Pork DETECTED. This is my first time eating pizza with that kind of meat. (for those who don't eat pork, you can ask waiter to do not use pork). Moreover, the pizza has a very thin base and this is my favourite component when I choosing pizza. I assume that Pizza Bismark is the one of Chef-Recommendation here. I imagine that pizza looks like The Sun (Egg Yolk on the top) that shining brightly and make you hungry.

Here's the beverages. Trattoria also has tasty beverage and let me tell you my Top 2 favourites :
1. Water Sour Mint (IDR 55K)
Watermelon, sugar, lime, mint leaf, and ginger ale
Don't need some explanation. Only one word : FRESH!! 

2. Strawberry Julius (IDR 64K)
Slices of fresh strawberry, milk, vanilla syrup, and vanilla ice-cream
I'd rather say "Alive Juice" because it has a heart. Actually, the heart is made from strawberry. In the base of glass, it also has chopped strawberries. Although the taste is mostly sweet, but it also has a fresh sensation. 

 I will give 8 out of 10 for this restaurant with some reasons :
1. The waiters are so warm when serving us. They also have a great product-knowledge so they can explain more than your expectation.
2. The place is so relax and comfortable. We can spend our spare time all day here if you want.
3. The food is so "HQ". They are serious on cooking, serving, and keep consistency.

---

Payment Method : Cash, Debit Card, and Credit Card
Wi-Fi Connectivity : Yes
Electrical Socket : Yes

To get more details, find Trattoria at :
Lippo Mall Puri GF Unit G99
West Jakarta, Kembangan Selatan, Kembangan
Jakarta Barat
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia


Phone : (021) 29111312 / 29111313
E-mail : trattoria_stmoritz@gmail.com
WA : 0812 8871 1418
LINE : @qfn7431l

Comments

Popular Posts