[NEW LAUNCH] SHIROKUMA GRAND INDONESIA

Hello, guys. This is my first time blogging since I have decided to be a foodie in September 2015. Yeah, still keep learning about food photography and blogging stuff. So, if you find any mistakes on my writing here, i wish you can give me some correction or any advice.

Let's head it!!

I want to share my last experience at Shirokuma that located at Grand Indonesia. Shirokuma has launched new dessert menu for celebrating Easter. Absolutely, i admit that Shirokuma is amazing on dessert creation. Its dessert is always CUTE, everybody loves it :)

1. Easter Mochi Eggete (IDR 49K)

This dessert was inspired by Hong Kong's snack, Eggette that contains mochi accent inside with soft-cream nuttella, chocolate sauce, crispy cornflakes and cute Easter decorations. I'm sure, this one will make you die for it.

2. Easter Mochi Waffle (IDR 45K)
Superb cute appearance, Nutella Soft Cream on the top of Mochi Waffle with additional Easter Decoration such as Bunny Marshmallow. Pretty Cool, huh?

3. Easter Dessert Plate (IDR 45K)
Can you imagine "Carrot Garden" in the palm of your hands? Now, you can have your own garden at Shirokuma. The Garden is made from brownies crumbs that looks like soil with carrot which is growing from it. The carrot is formed by fondant.

4. Nutella Rocher Popcone (IDR 45K)
Hey Choco Lover, I think this one is suit to you. Nutella soft-cream, Chocolate PopCorn, and Ferrero Rocher Choco Ball. Very complete!!!

Before It's too late, i just wanna say thank you for reading my first post on my "very-very newbie" blog.


HAPPY EASTER 2016 and Let's Enjoy "Four For Easter" :)

Comments

Popular Posts