[WHICH ONE IS BETTER] FLATLAY COMPETITION

Hello!! Good to see you again.

Today I'm gonna tell you my story about doing FlatLay (Flat Lay Out) with my newcomer foodie friend from Singaraja, Batara Siahaan. Throwing back to the day, March 25, 2016, he came to Jakarta to spend his long weekend. Actually, Batara is origanally comes from Surabaya but works in Singaraja. I know him from Instagram since I adore the way he take a photo shot and make it look good on Instagram. 

When I met him in Jakarta. We had discussed a lot about photo shot and photo editing as well. He told me about his skill on that. And I realized that, we have the same interest in FlatLay shot. So, we decide to make a FlatLay competition (without any reward) at the same place, with the same menu, and with the same properties.

This FlatLay shot was taken from ChirChir Fushion Chicken, Pantai Indah Kapuk. In collaboration with Batara, we made a fast arrangement here. Soon, I shot from the top and Batara used his hand inside the frame. Yeah, you know, we were not competing at all here. 

WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
1. Cafe Bene (Aeon Mall BSD City) ~ Day 1 (March 25, 2016)
After eating sushi, we found our first stop to do FlatLay shot at Cafe Bene.

Mine

Or Batara's

2. Viverri Coffee ~ Day 2 (March 26, 2016)
We decide to stop by, because we love drinking coffee. Viverri is located at Muara Karang Raya Utara No. 16.

Mine

Or Batara's

3. Cassiopeia ~ Day 2 (March 26, 2015)
Another cozy coffee shop that located at Ruko Manyar Blok C No. 5, Pantai Indah Kapuk.

Mine 

 Or Batara's

4. Union Deli (Grand Indonesia) ~ Last Day (March 27, 2016)
We almost have the same arrnagement here :)

Mine 

Or Batara's

5. Publik Markette (Grand Indonesia) ~ Last Day (March 27, 2016)
We took time when doing FlatLay shot here because it is the last day. We did an extra-effort to have a good FlatLay shot. Here's the result!

Mine

Or Batara's

We had so much fun doing FlatLay in 3 days. and I learn many new things from him.

Please come again. Let's do ANOTHER SHOT!!
.
.

P.S. :
Staying update with Batara's feeds by following him on Instagram


Thanks for reading. :)
Just leave your comment below and tell me WHICH ONE IS BETTER?






Comments

  1. I think I'm better than you broh! HAAAAAA! :)))
    Thank you for a such warm welcome you gave to me. See you soon for the next flatlay competition ya ����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts