[JUICY & TENDER] HAO CHI RESTAURANT - PANTAI INDAH KAPUK

After four hectic days, finally It's Friday. Have you planned for your weekend? What is your food hunt next stop? I suggest Pantai Indah Kapuk area which has so many restaurants and cafes if you are a Jakarta Citizen. 

Let me show you around what I found last weekend in Pantai Indah Kapuk.
Can you guess where is it? 
Yes, It is HAO CHI Chinese Restaurant. Let's see the ambience.

Nothing special with the ambience. Just like a common Chinese Restaurant with circle and rectangle table. This restaurant totally doesn't focus on that, but focus on "QUALITY OF THE FOOD". 

1. Roasted Collection (IDR 275K)
All ROASTED!! So juicy and tender. Pork and Duck (middle) I love all of them except the duck because i don't eat duck.

2. Paikut Goreng Saos Special (S : IDR 75K / M : IDR 105K)
I'd rather say "Porky Tender". The sauce is so blend with the meat so the taste becomes strong. Also the important thing,.. The meat is chew-able. Worth to eat...yummyy!

3. Lindung Cah Fumak (S : IDR 55K / M : IDR 75K)
For those who don't know about "LINDUNG". Lindung is "EEL". I think I found the new way eating eel since I used to know that we just fry the eel and then eat. Now, I eat the deep fried eel with creamy FUMAK sauce and additional vegetables, Kai Lan.

4. Rusa Lada Hitam (S : IDR 85K / M : IDR 105K)
My first time tasting "VENISON"and it will be on my favourite list. Soft texture with strong black pepper. Don't worry, it also has a smell-good aroma.

5. Hotplate Tahu (S : IDR 58K / M : IDR 78K)
WOW!! The block of heaven. The tofu tastes good when mixing with hot creamy sauce and you have to eat it immediately while in the heat. That's the rule of eating Hot Plate Tofu... Hmm..

So, have you decided the place to go on this weekend? 
You better check these out at

Hao Chi Restaurant 
Ruko Cordoba Blok A No. 8 -10
Pantai Indah Kapuk 
Jakarta Utara
Phone (021) 56981899

Comments

Popular Posts