[PASTA ON THE STREET] PASTA AJA

Hello there. It's been a while since the last post. Due to the high activity after 1 week holiday, I didn't get the chance to share anything on the blog. Now, let me tell you a story about new spot that I found last Saturday. Call it "PASTA AJA"
PASTA AJA
"PASTA AJA" is located at Puri Kembangan, West Jakarta. A food stall that offers any kind of Pasta with affordable price. They declared that they sell "Pasta on Street". So, you can eat the great taste Pasta without any worries. Get on the menu list!

1. Creamy Salted Egg
This is an awesome creation from them and this is also my first time eating Pasta with salted egg. It contains cream and topped with chicken and mushroom. Make sure you mix the ingredients well before eating because it will give you a strong taste.
Creamy Salted Egg

2. Italian Pink Sauce Pasta
The newest menu from "PASTA AJA". A pasta with fresh tomato sauce, chicken, mushroom, and cheese garnish on the top. A little bit acid because of tomato sauce but it's savory for me.
Italian Pink Sauce Pasta
3. Creamy Basil Pesto
My top favourite of the entire menus. The basil pesto is amazing and the taste is getting stronger when I mix the smoked beef, cream, and melted cheese into one. Worth To Eat!
Creamy Basil Pesto
4. Spicy Tuna
Suit up for spicy lover which contain tuna sauce and chunks. Very hot inside my mouth and little bit hotter when I bite chili flakes. But, not my favourite after all. In my humble opinion, this menu must be re-created with more ingredients to get the strong taste.
Spicy Tuna
5. Crispy Garlic and Cheese
A chronicles of Cheese Fanatic. Feel the cheese sensation on your pasta and it is so melted when get torched by the flame. Additional crispy garlic from the creator so you don't get bored on the cheese. Yes, mix it well before biting.
Torching
Crispy Garlic and Cheese
That's all the menu I ordered last Saturday. I recommend "PASTA AJA" as your next food stop. Trust me, you will love it. Let me guide you with this menu list :


Visit for more :
Jl. Puri Kembangan Raya No. 36, Jakarta Barat

Opening Hours : Tuesday ~ Sunday (5 PM - 11 PM) Monday (Close)

Contact :
Intagram : @pastaaja
E-mail : pastaajajkt@gmail.com

Follow my Instagram : @hungryfever

Comments

Popular Posts